top of page
Elder Law


Don't let an Alzheimer's diagnosis devastate your family!

Don't go broke in a Nursing Home!

Let us show you how to protect your family from the disastrous financial effects of a nursing home! ​​

Image by eberhard 🖐 grossgasteiger
Image by todd kent
Real Estate Closings

In the challenging Coastal Carolina real estate market, choosing an attorney with experience is more vital than ever.
Our team works hard to solve issues early in the process, not at the closing table.  Our goal is to eliminate delays and provide a smooth closing process.  Let us take the stress out of your closing.

Tax Planning and Preparation


Paying too much in taxes? Problems with the IRS? Just need your tax returns completed and filed?


Let my tax team assist you with all your Tax issues.. 

Wills & Trusts


Protect your loved ones from the Probate Court, Creditors, and Divorce Attorneys with a Loving Trust!

Establish your plan for the future of your family!

Learn how to keep conflict out of your estate plan!

Heirs Property

Heirs property refers to land or real estate that is passed down informally through generations without a clear legal will or estate plan.


This can lead to issues such as unclear ownership, disputes among heirs, and challenges in accessing resources or obtaining financing.

Learn more about heirs property legal solutions.

American Judge
Legal Advice
Quiet Title


Quiet title is a legal action taken to establish clear ownership of a property when there are uncertainties or disputes regarding who owns it. It's often used to resolve issues such as conflicting claims, boundary disputes, or when the title to a property is clouded by liens or other encumbrances.


The purpose is to "quiet" any challenges to the title and establish a clean and marketable title, allowing the owner to possess and use the property without further legal obstacles.

Learn more about your title options today!

Partition of Legal Property

Partition of real property is a legal process used to divide ownership of a property among its co-owners when they cannot agree on how to use or manage the property.


This commonly occurs in situations of co-ownership, such as joint tenancy or tenancy in common, where one or more co-owners wish to sell their share or no longer wish to share ownership. The partition can be done either through a voluntary agreement among the
o-owners or through a court-ordered partition, where the court oversees the division of the property, either physically dividing it or selling it and distributing the proceeds among the co-owners.

Learn more about how we can help you with partitioning of legal property.

bottom of page